For housebreaking a dog, you’ll need to know these five things:
I call them the, “Five keys to housebreaking a dog (or puppy) in a hurry.” If you want to get the most bang for your buck with the least amount of hassle and effort then you must use all five of these house training techniques together, in tandem.
1.) When housebreaking a dog, correct your dog every time he has an accident in the house. Keep him confined to either a crate, or a dog run outside when you can’t supervise him.
2.) When housebreaking a dog, praise your dog anytime he eliminates outside.
3.) When housebreaking a dog, establish a specific spot, and use a command that you repeat (such as “Get busy! Get busy! Get busy!”) while you’re waiting for your dog to eliminate outside.
4.) When housebreaking a dog, set up a precise feeding and watering schedule, and take him out immediately after he eats or drinks water.
5.) When housebreaking a dog use an enzymatic odor neutralizer, such as a product called “Nature’s Miracle” (You can buy this at your local pet store or through a mail order catalog.) You’ll need to make sure that whatever product you’re using is an enzymatic cleaner, meaning that it actually ‘breaks down’ the urine or fecal mater on a microscopic level, rather than just masking the scent. Or, you can make your own using some common household ingredients that you can purchase for less than $2.
So… now that you know WHAT to do, you’re probably asking yourself “HOW do I do it?” We’ve found that the best way to start housebreaking a dog in the least amount of time is to take a look at my video in the DogProblems.com video vault titled, “Housebreaking In A Hurry!”
I can honestly say that “Housebreaking In A Hurry!” is the tool that will allow you to get your dog housebroken in no time at all.
You’ll learn everything you need to know
about housebreaking a dog or puppy:
– How to correct your dog when he eliminates in the house. (You’ll see me demonstrating how to give a motivational correction on a hungry Rottweiler that’s trying to get to a pile of hot dogs.)
– The proper way to size, fit and use a training collar.
– Which leashes and tabs to use.
– The best type of crate or kennel run to buy.
– A home-made solution you can use to clean up accidents, and actually ‘lift’ the stain out of your carpet, rather than ‘masking’ the scent.
– How to make and use a tie-down that will assist in your housebreaking efforts.
– How to establish an ‘elimination’ command, so that you can tell your dog where and when it’s okay to eliminate… even if your travel, or move.
– You’ll see how Adam’s dog ‘Forbes’ will actually eliminate on command!
– How to confine your dog, so that he doesn’t have accidents when you’re not around to correct him.
– How to make your dog understand that eliminating in the house is something he should NEVER DO!
– Three Keys To Successful Behavior Modification: Timing, Consistency and Motivation. And how to use these three keys to speed up the housebreaking process.
– Tips for housebreaking a new puppy.
– Why correcting your dog for submissive urination will actually make it worse.
– A cleaning solution that many of the dog training books still recommend that will actually SABOTAGE your housebreaking efforts!
– And much, much more
If you think that this video might help you with your housebreaking woes, you can watch it almost immediately, after gaining access at DogProblems.com. In fact, I’m so confident that this information is the absolute fastest way to get your dog housebroken that I’m willing to go out on a limb and say that if this doesn’t work, then your dog must have a bladder or urinary tract infection. In other words, if your dog isn’t completely housebroken in less than 30 days (and in some cases… less than 3 days!) then there must be something wrong with YOU (not your dog!) or you’re someone who is merely incapable of following instructions. Watch this housebreaking video now by clicking on the link, below.
But first let me warn you: This is a guerilla video. If you’re looking for fancy animations or slick scene-to-scene dissolves and special effects… then this video is not for you. Nor will you see dogs or puppies that are left in the house to eliminate, just so that we could get it on camera. That would be cruel.
What you will see is ME explaining what you need to know in order to get your dog housebroken, quickly. It’s as if I was meeting with you, face-to-face and explaining what has worked to housebreak literally thousands of dogs.
These techniques work! All you need to do is log in and watch the video on your computer screen and then follow the simple instructions… and you’ll know how to leave your dog in the house without worrying that he’ll defecate or urinate on your expensive rug or new furniture.
Adam G. Katz
Author, “Secrets of a Professional Dog Trainer!”
P.S. Once you fully understand these five core concept you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can finish housebreaking a dog or puppy.