Why do so many dogs get euthanized when their owners
could have taught them not to bite in just seven simple steps?
“Warning To All Dog Owners: Don’t Be A Victim Of Aggressive Dog Bites…
Get The Facts From 7 Top Dog Trainers/Behaviorists and Learn How To Prevent Dog Bites Or Even Teach Your Dog to Stop Biting.”
|I couldn’t believe it!Sitting there on our front porch swing watching our two little kindergarteners play together for the first time, we were thrilled to find such a great match as new neighbors. As we sipped iced tea and watched, we were already laughing and making great plans together for the summer, when I heard the screen door creak open.
But it was too late. Horror rose up in me, and all my dreams of having a great new friend next door vanished into impossibility. I was helpless as I watched Zippy sail off the porch and tear through the yard toward those sweet little girls having tea on the blanket on the lawn.
With Zippy barking furiously all the way, the girls started screaming and trying to get up. In one terrifying leap Zippy latched onto that angel’s nose and lip, knocking her over, and then we were all screaming. I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT! Zippy had nipped before, but never like this!
I’ll never forget the fear in that little girl’s eyes, and the look from her mom — my new best friend, and new enemy — all in 20 minutes. And the blood. Oh, my! I never knew a face could bleed so much.
Years later, not a day goes by that I don’t look at that little girl over the fence, and see her playing alone, with the scars on her face, and realize how I had changed her life forever. I cry when I remember how they carried her away in the ambulance, with her blood-soaked pinafore dress.
I cry when my own little girl wakes up in terror night after night, a little less frequently now, but still much too often, screaming, reliving Zippy’s attack.
I was the only one home when the police came to take Zippy away forever, and I was the one who had to sit down at the kitchen table and tell the whole family that their beloved pet was never coming home again. I’m the one who has to keep explaining why we’re not allowed to ever have a dog again.
I cry when I think of my husband working two jobs, and poring over the bills trying to figure out how to recover from the lawsuit, and when we have to sit down and tell the kids we can’t go on vacation this year, again.
If only I had known how to prevent dog bites. If only I had known. I tried to do what I knew to do, but I really didn’t understand.
My life, my little girl’s life, my whole family, and that precious little girl next door’s life, most of all, would have been totally different.
And her parents. How I ache for her parents as I see the grief in their eyes when we nod politely across the driveway. So much that could have been, and so much that never will be.
Dear Dog Owner,
Are you a dog owner who’s suffering from fear of owning the neighborhood dog that bites the little girl or the postman? Or are you afraid of losing your dog to legal action or being sued as a result of your dog’s aggressive behavior?
If you would like to have an obedient, well behaved, non-biting puppy or older dog; avoid loss of property from chewing; prevent expensive medical bills, insurance costs and court penalties from dog attacks, then this might be the most important letter you’ll ever read.
“… dogs will always be unpredictable.” Ogren
BOOK PROMOTING DOG BITE PREVENTION
You’ll uncover the same secret tips and strategies used by top dog trainers that unleash the hidden obedient instinct that’s hiding inside your dog & and take your dog’s behavior to the next level.
Here’s What You MUST Know To Bring Your Dog Biting To a Quick End”
“There is no way to guarantee that your dog will never bite someone.
But you can significantly reduce the risk.” HSUS
You’re about to discover what may turn out to be the most powerful and effective dog behavior training book ever developed. These are the same methods and strategies used by top dog trainers—the masters–to have an obedient well – behaved dog all the time.
“In any breed you can have exceptions. It’s like in people. You can have someone who has something wrong in the head. You can’t predict it.”
Ruth Petrauskas of Watertown (Dog Trainer)
If you want to improve your dog’s obedience behavior, have loving dog that is not aggressive and surprise your neighbor every time, then take the next few minutes to read every word on this page. It will be worth your time ten times over, and is guaranteed to take you to the next level in mastering your dog’s behavior.
Here is what Butch Cappel, Director of “K9 PRO SPORTS” (a dog bite training specialist) has to say about the Dog Bite Prevention Book.
“Just read the online Dog Bite Prevention book. This is a little book with a LOT of information. A good job of gathering information has been done, and I can recommend this to anyone interested in this very important social issue. “
Here’s just a sample of what you can expect:
- Learn the most common mistakes dog owner’s makes that may promote aggression and how to avoid them. You’ll know how to help your dog develop good behavior and become the best friend of man that you always expect your dog to be.
- How to recognize warning signs your dog always gives before bite and how to remove potential triggers. You’ll be able to sense your dog’s behavior even before you dog react aggressively!
- 7 little known warning signs your dog gives before biting. What you can do immediately you recognize any of this signs.
- Discover 7 reasons why your puppy and older dogs bites and how to prevent this behavior.
- 11 rules for buying a puppy. Learn from mistakes most dog owners make in choosing puppy. How to evaluate your environment and put other conditions into consideration in other to have a best dog that suite you and your home.
- Uncover the little known secret that top dog trainers use when rehabilitating dog using positive reinforcement training techniques.
- Find out how to make your dog a friendly dog. Discover the influence of nature on the development of canine aggression.
- Learn about seven amazing ways to teach your puppy bite inhibition.
- The four chewing modification methods and how you can protect property loss due to aggressive chewing.
- 21 dog behaviorist secrets to preventing aggressive dog bites.
In addition, you’ll also discover &
- “Object exchange” rule of socialization and why knowing these can explode your dog obedience quickly and easily than you ever thought possible. Just like the musician must master his scales so the dog owners must master these rule to have a friendly dog.
- “Food bowl games” sure – fire techniques to solving food aggression. How you can use this to transform your puppies food aggression in other to have a well behaved older dog.
- Why so many dog owners miss effective use of “no bite” techniques. Learn the proper way that the accredited dog trainer’s are using this techniques to have bite free dog.
- A simple exercise you can do to proof for yourself how to effectively use no bite rule. In this exercise you will recondition your dog to normal behavior.
- The surprising discovery of a dog owner who always experience hard mouthing from his half terrier puppy only to learn that it was all due to effect of teething. Find out if this is also the problem with your dog and how to overcome it without seeing your vet.
- How to determine if your slow progress at training your dog can be cause by using old training tricks. No, it’s not always your fault why your dog still missed the tricks.
- Why the ‘rule of many’ is such a powerful training tricks you can perform to become skilled at reinforcing your dog’s aggressive behavior.
- Alpha techniques and its effects on your dog behavior. Amazing truth from guru dog behavior specialist.
- Reasons why use of toy game in reconditioning your puppy’s possessiveness with object is the best method of solving aggressive behavior.
- Simple positive reinforcement training to reconditioning your dog to normal behavior. How to recondition your dog to accept what most other dogs will not accept.
- Best top dog trainer’s rule to fixing any dog problem — biting, jumping, chewing and many more in minimum time.
- How to build trust in your dog using positive reinforcement strategies. Top trainer’s ways to establishing strong relationship with dog.
- Never before reveal positive reinforcement training techniques for rehabilitating your dog.
- Discover few tricks that turn a hard mouthing half terrier puppy ‘Nesa’ to a soft mouth, loving terrier in little over 7 days.
- Hidden socialization tips to having a friendly dog at home. Step by step socialization tips from puppy to older dog. How to do it to get maximum result.
- The rule of seven and it’s relevance to successful socialization of your dog.
- 15 do’s and don’ts of socialization. Best ways to introduce your puppy or dog into your house.
- 17 socialization steps for parent expecting baby. How to ensure that your house is safe for the coming baby.
- Tree Rule for children. Expert’s opinion on how to prevent your children from unexpected dog bite by teaching them how to stand like a tree rule.
- Uncover active teething response plan any dog owner can follow to soften the impact of teething on your dog. Thus preventing aggressive puppy mouthing.
- Learn from expert’s opinion on praising your dog’s actions. Know when to praise your dog and how to do praise effectively.
- Simple exercising methods that will help boost your puppy’s body system, speed his teething period and make him more comfortable.
- Effects of tug of war game you may not know. How these promote aggression in your dog, creating non secure environment for your children and neighbors.
- Seven things you should do if your dog bites. How to be a responsible dog owner, avoid serious legal action of getting your dog enthunize.
- Dog and car relationship. How to recognize the causes of this negative behavior and positive reinforcement techniques to stop this behavior.
- Canine bloat and temperament. Top dog trainer’s way to keep your dogs mind as healthy as their body.
All this and more will get your dog bite proof, improve his obedience faster than you expect. You see, once you take care of the fundamentals then everything else falls into place.
Do you know what a football coach does anytime his team doesn’t perform as they should? You’ve got it & He takes them right back to the basics of the game.
This proven manual will get you mastering the basics and on the road to becoming an admired dog owner in your community.
Dog bite prevention e-book provides the reader an affordable resource to gain access to several different animal professional’s opinions on how to handle an aggressive dog in various situations.”
Thomas Van Winkle; CABC, ACBC, IAABC.
Here’s Why You’ll Want To Trust what I am saying:
Now, I know you’re probably skeptical. That’s normal and healthy. Let me give you three good reasons we can back up what we claim:
Three Reasons To Believe What I Say….
Reason one: Top professional dog trainers that are certified members of American Veterinary Medical Association, The Association of Pet Loss and Bereavement, Association of Pet Dog Trainers among others are contributors to this project. So you have opportunity of tapping their brain here.
Reason two: Learn from their experience. Dealing with over 27,000 dogs of all sizes, breeds and temperaments. They really understand the language dog speaks.
Reason three: They are not ordinary behaviorist. They are also writers and speakers, thus they know how to communicate the ideas to you.
Some of the highly respected experts who participated in the ‘Dog Bite Prevention’ book were &
Sue Bulanda, M.A., Yorktown, VA Ethologist: Pet , SAR, & Mold Dog Trainer, Award Winning Author and speaker.
Author of ‘READY! The Training of the SAR Dog; Ready to Serve, Ready to Save: Search Missions; Scenting on the Wind: Scent Work for Hunting Dogs; Boston Terriers; The Canine Source Book’.
Dr Milani is a Charlestown, New Hampshire based animal behaviorist. The owner of TippingPoint, Inc.., and organization devoted to the advancement and understanding ofthe interaction between animal health, behavior and human-animal relationship.
She’s a speaker and a writer. She’s the publisher of “The Invisible Leash, The Body Language and Emotion of Dogs, and The Body Language and Emotion of Cats best in their categories. The Body Language and Emotion of Dogs” among others.
Dee Ganley CABC, CCPDT, CCAP
Dee Ganley is the sole proprietor of Dee Ganley Grooming and Training Service. She has been the training and behavior manager of the prestigious Upper Valley Humane Society in Enfield NH. “Teaching Dog’s self control skills” working with staff, volunteers and the public.
She has over 35 years experience in working with dogs. Apart from the training she has, she is well gifted in training techniques for creating kind of dog-owner relationship that you are craving for.
Gwen Bohnenkamp has been providing behavior consultation and training services since 1985. She instructed the first university level course in Applied Animal Behavior at San Francisco State University.
Gwen established and directed the largest and most comprehensive animal behavior correction program in the United States at the San Francisco SPCA. Her program served as a model for humane organizations throughout the US.
She’s a certified trainers teaching you and your dog together with positive reinforcement. She has over 35 years experience.
A member of IACP, APDT, NDTA and the Better Business Bureau. She’s the owner of Pro Dog Training, Inc. based in Jupiter Florida.
She has been a member of the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI) for 25 years (also a past President), and attends each of the anual meetings, which provide seminars and workshops featuring top names in dog behavior and training.
She is also a member of Associationb of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT), and attends their annual national conferences also. She is a published author. She wrote two books on flyball and co-authored NADOI’s “Good Puppy Handbook,” which won the Maxwell award for best educational training pamphlet in 1996.
Lonnie is a founder of Dog Scouts of America.
So What Does This means To You?
You’re guaranteed to become a better dog owner much faster than any other route you can take. You’ll gain better control of your dog’s behavior, more consistency in your training and a winning confidence that can turn you to admired dog owner.
You’ll find yourself understanding your dog’s behavior better than you think it’s possible. It doesn’t matter what your ability, age or starting point is. You’ll be amazed at how quickly and easily your dog behavior starts to improve.
Best of all, you can learn at your own pace by simply taking Dog Bite Prevention to the table and practice using the suggested exercises. Yes, once you get this book in your hands you’ll discover everything you need to know in an easy lesson-by-lesson format.
It is an excellent topic, and one of great value, in my opinion. I think the book – Dog Bite Prevention would make a great gift to anyone with dogs or who has to work or be around dogs. It’s informative, seemingly unbiased detailed.
Tina Spriggs Versatile Assistants LLC.
You’re about to see immediate improvement in your dog behavior and you’ll dazzle your neighbor who’ll want to explain your new dog behavior as ‘luck’.
I’ve Heard Enough, Tell Me How To Get
The Lesson Right Away!
Even if you’ve taken other training lessons before you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the result you get from using Dog Bite Prevention Book.
In fact, this sought after manual contains the same material that is covered by students who pay $750 for the three day obedience training class. The Dog Bite Prevention Book:
- took up to 7 months to assemble
- tips contained has produce a bite free dog and happy dog owner
- is your guide to a new and exciting dog obedience training
- will develop the skills you deserve
- is the finest book ever written on dog bite prevention
But you wouldn’t have to travel to the training class or pay anything close to $700 for the same training. Simply download it from our Download Area. It’s yours, as part for being a member of Dogproblems.com
Wouldn’t you be thrilled to know that you can walk your dog to park with confidence knowing that your dog will behave well among other people and other dogs.
Don’t you want to eliminate the fear of your dog biting you, your children, neighbor or postman?
Don’t you want to have a bite free, obedient, well behaved puppy or older dog, avoid lost of property to chewing and even medical/insurance cost plus costly court penalty?
Doesn’t it just make sense to use the same training materials used by top dog trainers and behavior specialists all around the world if you also want to become a responsible dog owner?
You deserve the opportunity to improve your skills now and leave friends and neighbors alike shocked with how fast you’ve improved in your dog training ability.
The bottom line is that the tools have been made available to you and it’s now up to you to make full use of them. It’s now your time to dig into the mind of master trainer and uncover the secrets that have made a well behaved bite free dog and a responsible owners too.
Why settle for the mediocre when you can have excellence? This is the opportunity to excel at your dog obedience training game that you’ve been waiting for.
Get The Dog Bite Prevention Book now as part of your membership, in our Download Library.
Wishing You happy, obedient bite free dog!
P.S. Instead of paying for $750 for the famous top dog trainers 3 days course, now you can get all the 87 lessons in this sought after book, just by being a member of Dogproblems.com. This is like having a master dog trainer right next to you guiding you through your entire dog training endeavor without the high price.